Watercolor Pencil Drawing of a habit-forming Pear. Click on the image to see the bigger, better version.
- A pear and yogurt is the best breakfast that an artist can eat. Eat this daily, and it will increase your energy, motivation, and creativity. The yogurt must be plain, unsweetened, and unflavored.
- I am both untrained and unpracticed in any medium resembling watercolors. They are unwieldy and unpredictable (at least with my current abilities of prediction)
- You must click on the image above to enlarge it to see the more interesting details about this drawing of mine. The texture of the paper, blending of the water colors, and way the pencil fell on the paper are more interesting than the image taken as a whole. This image is better enjoyed sliced into pieces, just as pears are better enjoyed cut into slices.
- Humans are creatures of habit. The best way for a person to change their life is to change their habits.
- Pears can be habit forming. And life changing. To the extent pears can change lives, that is.
Tags: color pencil, drawing, Habits, Pears, watercolor pencil